Saturdays Monthly 09:00 - 12:00
- Saturday 17th December - Dr Waterfall & Practice Nurse Jo Hawken
- Saturday 14th January - Dr Penfold & Practice Nurse Jo Hawken
- Saturday 25th February - Dr Willerton & Practice Nurse Jo Hawken
- Saturday 25th March - Dr Waterfall & Practice Nurse Jo Hawken
- Saturday 29th April - Dr Penfold & Practice Nurse Jo Hawken
- Saturday 20th May - Dr Willerton & Practice Nurse Jo Hawken
- Saturday 10th June - Dr Waterfall & Practice Nurse Jo Hawken
- Saturday 15th July - Dr Penfold & Practice Nurse Jo Hawken
- Saturday 5th August - Dr Willerton (No Practice Nurse)
- Saturday 16th September - Dr Waterfall & Practice Nurse Jo Hawken
North Dartmoor Primary Care Network (PCN) Enhanced Access
As part of the updated Enhanced Access model, PCNs are developing services to meet the needs of their local population, ensuring local GP practices are working together to offer patients evening and weekend appointments with a GP, Nurse and other healthcare professionals such as Mental Health support, to make it easier for people to get an appointment at a time that suits them.
At Moretonhampstead Health Centre we will continue offering our monthly GP and Nurse clinics on a Saturday - click here for the Saturday Clinic Dates 2022-2023
The practices in the PCN are here for you evenings and weekends with pre-booked appointments available at this GP practice, or at an NHS service nearby. With the exception of the Mental Wellbeing Drop-in, which is a walk-in service, all services need to be booked in advance.
To find out more about the Primary Care Network and additional Enhanced Access out of hours services, along with an up-to-date pdf timetable of the month's clinics available click on the following links Primary Care Network & Enhanced Access and (www.okehamptonmedicalcentre.co.uk).
Click the youtube video below to watch a short animation on Primary Care Networks.
North Devon PCN Participating Practices
If you are a patient registered at one of the practices listed below you will be able to book a routine evening or weekend appointment with the participating practices on the timetable. Appointments should be booked with the practice offering the clinic.
Moretonhampstead Health Centre
Moretonhampstead, Newton Abbot, TQ13 8LW
Tel: 01647 440591
Chagford Health Centre
Chagford, Newton Abbot, TQ13 8BW
Tel: 01647 433320
Okehampton Medical Centre
East Street, Okehampton, EX20 1AY
Tel: 01837 52233
Blake House Surgery
Black Torrington, Beaworthy, Devon, EX21 5QE
Tel: 01409 231628
Cheriton Bishop & Teign Valley Practice
The Surgery, Yeoford Road, Cheriton Bishop, EX6 6JA
Tel: 01647 24272